Sign in to follow this  

Supercross James Bubba Stewart

So i have been watching the pro racing threads alot lately to keep updated with teams and whatnot. I came to find out that almost all of you guys are just randomly posting HATE on bubba. I dont understand why everyone hates so much... he is just another fast guy on a bike... i also noticed that none of the stewart fans post a full thread about bashing on villopoto, reed, or dungey. and the only time stewart fans bash someone else is when they are defending their favorite rider.

Anyways i really hope to see some good battling between stewart and villopoto this year, im sure there will be others battling too but villopoto and stewart are definitely the fastest 2 riders.

Awww, poor Stewart fans...I feel bad now...What I see is that just as often as "all of you guys are just randomly posting HATE on bubba", Stewart fans are posting unnecessary threads such as this one in order to stir up an argument. By creating this thread you've done nothing good for Bubba or his fans. You simply given the people that don't like him another outlet to talk badly about him...Thanks.

• Like 1

I dont understand why everyone hates so much... he is just another fast guy on a bike... i also noticed that none of the stewart fans post a full thread about bashing on villopoto, reed, or dungey.

First of all, Bubba isn't just another fast guy on a fast bike. Bubba is the fastest man on the planet currently riding a very questionable bike.

Secondly, a guy like Stewart can ruin the sport for a lot of people. When he's on, there's no question who's going to win. He takes the fun out of it. Guys like RV, RD and CR are all good and have similar speed. But they make races more interesting.

Secondly, a guy like Stewart can ruin the sport for a lot of people.

You're absolutely right. He ruined it for Chad Reed when he took him out in the whoops. RV when he took him out in the corner, K-Dub when he forced him to try to wheelie over his bike, and himself when he tried to unicycle over a triple in Daytona...and his other 10+ crashes...

James Stewart is an outstanding rider, one of the best. I think most fans are upset and turning against him because he doesn't race hardly anymore. If he would ride and ride smart there is no one that can match his speed. All of the off track B.S. is not doing much for his fan base. The negative publicity he has been getting lately isn't helping. Let's hope he comes out strong for 12' and keeps it on two wheels. I hope he finds how to love racing again.

yep, Im a fan of Motocross not any one particular rider. But it will be nice to see stewart race again,this is a critical season SX for him no doubt!

Another thread that will reach 300+ posts in a week full of blind one sided and highly opinionated arguments with the haters bashing on the fans, and fans bashing on the haters... and trying to prove whos off based opinion is more important and right in an attempt to prove how good or bad of a rider he is. As if the first million posts werent enough.

Love him or hate him... people cant resist talking about him:lol: Funny thing is that there hasnt been a thread about the current champ since MEC. I think its quite IRONIC:bonk:

Dont believe me look at the titles of the first 20 threads in the pro racing forum and see how often he is brought up and how many posts each of those threads have.

Seems as though for Villopoto, it's business as usual. It's a short off season, and i'd bet he's amped up his training for the upcomomg season. He goes about his business in a lo-key fashion. And to his credit, fewer distractions = success.

You're absolutely right. He ruined it for Chad Reed when he took him out in the whoops. RV when he took him out in the corner, K-Dub when he forced him to try to wheelie over his bike, and himself when he tried to unicycle over a triple in Daytona...and his other 10+ crashes...

And Reed ruined it for Stewart when he took him out more times than Stewart has hit anyone else combined

Waaaaaa!! , please pick up your crayons on the way out of the sandbox ! :busted:

And Reed ruined it for Stewart when he took him out more times than Stewart has hit anyone else combined

Waaaaaa!! , please pick up your crayons on the way out of the sandbox ! :busted:

list both of them please.

So i have been watching the pro racing threads alot lately to keep updated with teams and whatnot. I came to find out that almost all of you guys are just randomly posting HATE on bubba. I dont understand why everyone hates so much... he is just another fast guy on a bike... i also noticed that none of the stewart fans post a full thread about bashing on villopoto, reed, or dungey. and the only time stewart fans bash someone else is when they are defending their favorite rider.

I guess in the end... The sport has to have someone to love to hate. That man seems to be Stewart as of now.

I guess in the end... The sport has to have someone to love to hate. That man seems to be Stewart as of now.

Don't worry Sipe, Mike Alessi is trying his best to set himself up to be the guy that takes over Stewart's place if he retires lol.

And more notably, when he went 24-0 on the kawi. A lot of people were sick of seeing RC win too. It's extremely easy to be biased and root for bottom feeders.

That Yamaha is extremely unstable when it gets raced at that speed. Stewart was 8 bike lengths ahead of Kdub when he lost it. Maybe it's kdubs fault for not noticing and getting out of the way?

Also, RV boggled and slowed down significantly in the whoops. In desperation, he tried squaring off in the corner 2 bike lengths before he should have:

We already have half a dozen Stewart threads so I am glad you started this one!!!

Yeah his 1 to your 11, post on...:busted:

WRONG :busted:

list both of them please.

He can't

And more notably, when he went 24-0 on the kawi. A lot of people were sick of seeing RC win too. It's extremely easy to be biased and root for bottom feeders.

You are correct. There was nobody racing that could match Bubba that year

That ain't the case anymore :busted:

That Yamaha is extremely unstable when it gets raced at that speed. Stewart was 8 bike lengths ahead of Kdub when he lost it. Maybe it's kdubs fault for not noticing and getting out of the way?

Watch the vid and listen real close at the 50sec point and the 1:02 point :busted: