If that's an 06 then I got ripped off on my bike!

hey im in san diego!! may i can trade him for my much newer 2009 xr100r. custom body work, to make it look old school! i put a ton of work into piecing this together from only the best scrapped parts, and someone before me did a custom paint job inside and out! its been mistaken by many as a 2010, its that badass!

DSCN0624.jpg

hey im in san diego!! may i can trade him for my much newer 2009 xr100r. custom body work, to make it look old school! i put a ton of work into piecing this together from only the best scrapped parts, and someone before me did a custom paint job inside and out! its been mistaken by many as a 2010, its that badass!

DSCN0624.jpg

You really gotta spray paint that rear fender white for the FULL 2010 effect!

btw, where in San Diego are you? I'm in Poway.

You've all seen the frame swaps and tank swap threads. This guy just swapped them all for the older stuff. It's a "one of a kind" grab it up while you can.:busted:

Sheesh, you guys are soooooooooo cynical. It is obviously a one-off, full-factory-team, prototype. :banana:Was probably done by Yamaha's Team President as a 50th anniversary gift for Bob "Hurricane" Hannah.:busted:

Personally, I would be afraid of riding that bike for fear of crashing and breaking something that couldn't be replaced. Then I would just have another busted up former factory ride like all of those others that come up on craigslist every week.