Sign in to follow this  

New Side numberplates (pics) What do you think

Trimmed the left and right number plates and installed a turntech lightweight battery here are some photos (the battery is under the seat)

6332652782_795b69fa75_z.jpg

6331901013_36f2700032_z.jpg

6331899979_6c84496b94_z.jpg

6331898239_2093746728_z.jpg

What do ya think I really like the new look and am excited to have shaved some weight

it a nice finish up close? it looks very nice from the pcitures. check out my post showing pics of my bike and let me know what you think

Looks good man! My old bike I trimmed em a little. I would on my new bike but I swap back and forth with SM and dirt wheels, so If spilled in dirt, exhaust or my battery would get beat up. but looks sweet

Your bike looks trick. :busted: I'm suprised you haven't done the turkey baster mod to get rid of the coolant tank.

Trimmed the left and right number plates and installed a turntech lightweight battery here are some photos (the battery is under the seat)

6332652782_795b69fa75_z.jpg

6331901013_36f2700032_z.jpg

6331899979_6c84496b94_z.jpg

6331898239_2093746728_z.jpg

What do ya think I really like the new look and am excited to have shaved some weight

Have you been hassled any for the headlight since you installed it?

Havent been stopped once, and have ridden about 900 miles with that steup.. visibility is good if your riding in the city but I made a harness and I can swap out the stocker in about 5 minutes if im gonna be on the country roads late at night.. as you can kind of see in the third pic down I installed a second light under the fender which improves visibility a lot. I have only put the stock light back on once when I knew i was going to be out late on a country road

Love the number plates but I'm not feeling the front fender.

I am on the fence with the fender, imo looks better than the stock S fender but I am going to order an acerbis fender this winter

I am on the fence with the fender, imo looks better than the stock S fender but I am going to order an acerbis fender this winter

+1 on the acerbis. Unless you do alot of riding on wet/dirt roads you can trim the tip of the fender off to give it a real sharp look, thats what I went with.

Ive got the cycra on my bike and im constantly pelted with crap off the front tire:) I like the look but there isnt much coverage if you ever ride on roads with pea gravel.

PA160097.jpg

Where the front cuts back and is narrow it is too skinny to block all the crud that gets kicked up. I know there are a few styles though. Wheeling has this blue one for $25 styled after the RMZ

k1tSAH8AAAEAAGqyMJEAAAAD-23427.jpg

I think the acerbis looks cool but it has too much KTM edge for me to blend well with the rest of the bike for me.

Battery mod is a great one. I've had the same battery for a few years now (Turntech), sometimes I go months without riding and I never charge it... Starts every time! Thing takes the UGLY off the rear end too! Good stuff!

How many watts are the LED Running Lights? I've been thinking about LED running lights so I can use a heated vest with the power I save.

I've been on the fence about trimming the fenders. I like the look. After seeing your, if I don't like it, I can always buy a new used set. I like the way it shows the exhaust, but am worried about loading luggage.

I didn't know if I bought a turntech battery I would get a sticker. This is most important.