Sign in to follow this  

OK, WHO's the one that did this??????

43 hundo starting price? For a HOS like that?

Bargain!

It does say that it's the baddest XR650R you'll ever see, ride, own or touch.

I think its pretty sweet, at least its original. Id like to see how it handles. Ive seen people do a hell of alot worse to bikes, at least someone put alot of attention into it.

Sad... not surprising, but sad.

well it says it's the baddest,they got that part right,I think the meaning of the word is different between them and myself

Ok at the risk of alienating myself and being banished to the 2stroke forum I have to say kudos for trying something different and unique. None of us have "touched" it and we dont know if its road worthy or was worth the time in modification but at least someone thought out of the box a little. $4500? I wouldnt pay it but its probably worth that to the guy who spent the time making it.

I like it. :busted:

I've seen similar setups done to a few XR650L. It's no worse than Motarding one. :busted:

Ok at the risk of alienating myself and being banished to the 2stroke forum I have to say kudos for trying something different and unique. None of us have "touched" it and we dont know if its road worthy or was worth the time in modification but at least someone thought out of the box a little. $4500? I wouldnt pay it but its probably worth that to the guy who spent the time making it.

I agree. I wouldn't give the thing the garage space necessary to keep it, let alone >$4k, but it is kind of cool. There is a guy on this site building a cool XR500 cafe bike that I like too. Different strokes for different folks.

I agree. I wouldn't give the thing the garage space necessary to keep it, let alone >$4k, but it is kind of cool. There is a guy on this site building a cool XR500 cafe bike that I like too. Different strokes for different folks.

rgr that, at least its going to give us hours of posting entertainment. If we added all the man hours that are going to be devoted to talking about this guys bike we could probably buy it :busted:

• Like 1

But in his video he looks so bad ass with khaki's and penny loafers. How could someone that cool not make an awesome bike worth more than stock? :busted:

But in his video he looks so bad ass with khaki's and penny loafers. How could someone that cool not make an awesome bike worth more than stock? :busted:

Its New York man cut him some slack. He doesnt know any better.