Sign in to follow this  

Radiator hoses

Why can't I find any red (or any color for that matter) radiator hoses for my 03 kx250:bonk:

Anyone know where I can find any? Thanks in advance

Noone ever replies to this subject. I have the same problem (98 honda cr250) and the only company I've found was simco in United Kingdom 5-7 weeks to ship!!! No thanks...

What's ironic is my bike only has half the hoses of 99% of the kits they make....smh...

If anyone else knows post up! I'm sure someone make them!

contact Lumpy790. He owns motohose and is very reputable and helpful. Maybe he can do something for you two

contact Lumpy790. He owns motohose and is very reputable and helpful. Maybe he can do something for you two

I called his company the other day wanting the full blown kit they make but the guy who answered said they don't have the 03 hoses and could only offer me the carb vent hoses. Still waiting on them to arrive but I would really like to get some radiator hoses too.

Did they really change the routing of the hoses from 03&04 to 05? The 05 ones are easily found just nothing for 03 and 04. I will try Lumpy and see what he says. Thanks, i couldn't remember his screen name.

Yeah no sh!t Goon Squad but the problem is very few bikes like my 98 cr250 and the OP's does not have them anywhere on ebay. The fact is simply no one makes them. Gotta get in touch with a china-man and have them custom made. The sad thing is most kits are 4-7 hoses where as my bike is only 2!!!

There was a company I dealt with that sold the hose by the foot and you could order

90's as well. I found them through TT so you may be able to search and find them. I can't remember the name of them.

Yeah no sh!t Goon Squad but the problem is very few bikes like my 98 cr250 and the OP's does not have them anywhere on ebay. The fact is simply no one makes them. Gotta get in touch with a china-man and have them custom made. The sad thing is most kits are 4-7 hoses where as my bike is only 2!!!

Well thats boo boo!!!:busted:

So which brand IS the best bang for the buck?! color, fit, durability, etc... I'm definetly getting some for xmas. Those $20 ones sure are attractive bc of the price, I mean its just goin on the engine and its just a hose, right? I have seen some good qquality ones though on a new kxf up at the shop and man they were bright and sexy!! I'm guessing the cheao ones won't look like that...