Sign in to follow this  

Oregon looking for people to ride with in TSF

Been riding in Tillamook State Forest for years. New to this forum. Looking for people to ride with at DMill, Jordan Creek or Lyda. Intermediate/expert skills.

Been riding in Tillamook State Forest for years. New to this forum. Looking for people to ride with at DMill, Jordan Creek or Lyda. Intermediate/expert skills.

if you see husky 125's up there hang with those guys. Like the nasty stuff and are good at it. There is a core group of us that love the pounding DM can give. We might be up there tomorrow.

Don't think I'll make it out tomorrow, should be a great day for a rip. You riding with Jake and Blake? Heard he just picked up a Husky 125.

A group of us will be riding TSF on Sunday. We're meet at Jims Thriftway in Banks at 9am. We'll determine the route based on who shows up. The route will be some single track out of diamond mill if we get good riders (and myself, a not so good but not VERY bad rider), if we get newer/intermediate riders, we'll run archers then hit some single track off of that and double back. If we get beginner riders we'll just run archers and then back from lyda to browns and over/back again. There's fun to be had on all of those routes, we'll just have to wait more if we have newer riders.

Don't think I'll make it out tomorrow, should be a great day for a rip. You riding with Jake and Blake? Heard he just picked up a Husky 125.

Husky 125 guys are freaking weirdos :busted:

I think me and Blake are riding Sunday. Give him a call and tag along. Whoever you are :busted:

Husky 125 guys are freaking weirdos :busted:

I think me and Blake are riding Sunday. Give him a call and tag along. Whoever you are :busted:

Husky riders are slow especially 125's :bonk: you need a big 450 to be fast in the woods :lol: Ride and those 2 125's are so fast in the woods its scary. I guess if you ride 6 days a week thats to be expected:worthy:

Nice, I just texted you to see if that was the case...

My guess is DBMike?? He is the only one i know that rides the TSF a lot, and doesn't have a TT account.

Just got the bikes prepped. Hitting DMill early tomorrow AM, try to beat the PM rain. I'll give you a holla if I can do Sunday, doubtful though. Keep guessing. LOL