Sign in to follow this  

Rocky Mountain MC

Have any of you bought anything off of Rocky Mountain MC? I would like to know if it is a good company or bad company.

Have any of you bought anything off of Rocky Mountain MC? I would like to know if it is a good company or bad company.

It's a great company to order from, right along with Thumper Talk store! :busted:

Awesome company. Great prices and SUPER fast to ship.

I've had nothing but good luck with them. Since their warehouse/store is only a couple hundred miles away, I always get my order the next day.

spent over 4K with them in the past 3 years - not a single complaint - they have been spectacular both price wise as well as service wise!

Another happy customer here, I've been buying from them for over 15 years and haven't had any complaints.

Awesome company and easy to use website which is mandatory for me. Do a google search for coupons if placing an order over $100. You can usually get 10 or $20 towards your next order!

Great service, fast shipping and never any issues over 10 years.

Awesome place to order from. I cant think of a better one. Great customer service and return policy, free shipping over $99, great prices, inventory, easy site to use, etc etc

Awesome company. I just ordered a pair of Thor Ratchet boots from them. Well they were a size too small. They paid to ship them back and exchange them for the right size, no questions asked. I have been ordering from them for about 5 years with no problems and great service.

That damn store...every time I place an order it seems to come out to be over $100 so I can get the free shipping! :busted:

I have zero complaints with them so far and have been using them for a couple of years now. I really like their rewards system too. :busted:

Iv been ordering like $100 to $300 a week from them Great company. Im waiting for an order now. Ordered today and will arrive Mon.