Sign in to follow this  

Best Handguards?

What is the best handguards for track/trails like a 50/50 split? I want some that are durable, but not ugly...i think my bike looks nice right now and dont want to ruin that :busted:

Cycra's are the best IMO,But they are full aluminum wrap around. Some people frown on that if you use them for MX. Or you could use the flag style.

I only ride on trails and I love my moose racing guards. They look pretty nice ( not as nice as cycra IMO) but I think they do a better job. Great product if your asking me.

I quit using Cycras. I found that when hitting trees, the guards would rotate.

I run the regular straight guards and have not had any issues since.

if you want 1/2 the protection and still look good the original all plastic acerbis ralley brush gaurds look good in red on the honda. I ran them for years because they were lighter than alum and fit with no fuss.

I had the Rally ones, they were good but one day it tipped over and the clutch side broke, I just saw this happen last week on a ride as well. I have the Moose ones, wrap around ones, nice flexible hand covers screw onto the aluminum and have been glanced off soo many trees. I use powermadd ones on my pitbike but are more of a roost/brush guard.m hope this helps

Cycra!

They have several different mounting options available, they look good and are strong!:lol:

Ok, i like the look of g2 handguards and shields (i definitely want some plastic shields too) But i REALLY like the acerbis uniko handguards, is there a aluminum handguard i can mount them too??

Fastway! You can easily put the Cycra plastic on them if you drill & tap.

250X%20004.jpg

250X%20008.jpg

250X%20012.jpg

That is one god damn shiny bike my friend :lol:. Do U ever ride the thing? :)

How did you get you plastics and tank to look like that!?!?!?!?!

fastway! You can easily put the cycra plastic on them if you drill & tap.

250x%20004.jpg

250x%20008.jpg

250x%20012.jpg

Try the Moose Racing ones there spring loaded so they dont break on crash, and there not a full wrap around, a pro if you dont want a compound fracture, a con if you want to be able to bounce off trees and be ok.