Sign in to follow this  

California any vintage racers in san diego area?

anyone else race vintage bikes out here? i know there is CALVMX that organizes a lot of races, but looking for someone for advice i guess. ive never actually raced before, so this whole thing is new to me. Ive got a 74 YZ125 that is in pretty good shape, but far from race ready, but also looking for a post vintage 250+ bike that is more race ready, and also still fun to play with in the desert. im 28 and so ill be running bikes older than i am, just seeing who else out there loves these old bikes as much as i do and wants to meet up and ride them, race em, and of course help in the parts hunt!

all of the Big 6 GPs have vintage and evo races at them I dont think there are any that far south Glen helen would be the closes just go check out the D-37 site and look under the GP section

anyone else race vintage bikes out here? i know there is CALVMX that organizes a lot of races, but looking for someone for advice i guess. ive never actually raced before, so this whole thing is new to me. Ive got a 74 YZ125 that is in pretty good shape, but far from race ready, but also looking for a post vintage 250+ bike that is more race ready, and also still fun to play with in the desert. im 28 and so ill be running bikes older than i am, just seeing who else out there loves these old bikes as much as i do and wants to meet up and ride them, race em, and of course help in the parts hunt!

Well, I am from Hemet,

and if you like Yamaha`s, they make great post vintage bikes.

I also am partners in this x-tremevintageyz.com

So I can help with some parts if you need them.

Bundy