Sign in to follow this  

? About s to sm

So can anyone tell me(or better yet a pic)where you put the speedo sensor and bolt in rotor for the trail tech vapor with s fork legs and warp9 wheels as I don't see a good spot in the rotor to epoxy it on,let alone a bolt hole.And second is after a spirited ride lets say I got home and saw where chain is rubbing on very edge of tire,chain has 1.75" of slack so I didn't think that was loose.Its not eating away the whole edge just catching the edge every couple of inches. Thanks Ed

I can answer the 1st...

You need the rotor bolt with the magnet built into it. So you end up replacing a rotor bolt with the trailtech one... like in this kit:

http://www.trailtech.net/2010-01.html

2010-01_w450.jpg

I've had the sensor part zip tied to the bottom of the fork leg for years w/o issue.

As for your 2nd item, well, you didn't actually ask a question. You'll get a little bit of chain rub on the tire if you're having some fun and some gooood leaned over right turns :-) Not a big deal really, at least for me.

I have the bolt,i never thought about putting the sensor on the fork leg,thankyouEd

As for your 2nd item, well, you didn't actually ask a question. You'll get a little bit of chain rub on the tire if you're having some fun and some gooood leaned over right turns :-) Not a big deal really, at least for me.
what can i say,i was trying to make it a question:banghead:so i was having fun today getting rid of last of my chicken strips on the new skins so i'll just keep an eye on it thanks again for the info.:busted: