Sign in to follow this  

Ossa Direct Injection 2 stroke

I want it. But i hate it at the same time. But i still want it more than i hate it. This bike confuses me too much:bonk:

Wouldn't the seat get kinda hot?:busted: once again with the confused thing.

Don't know if it's true, but i read about this motor that it has 2 injectors. One into the crankcase and one into the combustion chamber.

*edit*

here it is...

Engine

Two-stroke single cylinder with one-piece crankcase and change removable cassette, the engine of the new 250 Enduro Ossa has a revolutionary dual injection system developed in collaboration with the signing Kokusan and electronic exhaust valve assisted by the the injection ECU itself. One injector is located in the crankcase and the other in the chamber of the cylinder, which is unusual because usually is usually placed in the butt. This totally new system allows a long series of combinations in the set-up and management in the character of this revolutionary Enduro Ossa 250i/300i. Its electric starter is very innovative because of its simplicity and notable for the absence of gears, which contributes to the lightness and simplicity of a set that will be below 100 kg. of weight.

Don't know if it's true, but i read about this motor that it has 2 injectors. One into the crankcase and one into the combustion chamber.

*edit*

here it is...

I would think the injector on the cylinder would be a little bit like an accelerator pump on a carb. Direct squirt in the cylinder on heavy acceleration...

I would think the injector on the cylinder would be a little bit like an accelerator pump on a carb. Direct squirt in the cylinder on heavy acceleration...

I guess that would make sense. My thinking was that they HAD to have an injector in the crankcase to lubricate the bottom end.

My other thinking is that whether you love it or hate it, it's awfully nice to see such a drastically different 2 stroke design.