Sign in to follow this  

whats it worth

im just wondering what my cr500 motor is worth, it got a brand new top and bottom end, all the electronics, pipes, carb, everything to run. its a 1994, i got some car bills and if i need to sell it i want to know what its worth, the i see on ebay there going for 1500ish, but thats not just rebuilt on a new bore and everything, thanks

1k would be a good starting price if she's pretty on the outside too. Get some pics up.

im just wondering what my cr500 motor is worth, it got a brand new top and bottom end, all the electronics, pipes, carb, everything to run. its a 1994, i got some car bills and if i need to sell it i want to know what its worth, the i see on ebay there going for 1500ish, but thats not just rebuilt on a new bore and everything, thanks

If you're trying to get $1500 + you might have to wait for the right buyer. I see entire bikes selling for that, and many would prefer to do the rebuild themselves.

Probably not what you wanted to hear, and I could be wrong...

If you're trying to get $1500 + you might have to wait for the right buyer. I see entire bikes selling for that, and many would prefer to do the rebuild themselves.

I was thinking the exact same thing

I agree as well. I can get a whole bike in good running condition for that much in my area. Sometimes a bit more, but I certainly wouldn't pay that for the engine.