Sign in to follow this  

Back on the Bike

who else hates that time period when the bike is up on the jack and you are stuck not riding because of that one little peice... i just got the bike put together after waiting two weeks. what a great feeling to ride again!

2009 kx250f - (two stroke or four stroke, a bike is a bike)

I know the feeling...seems to happen to me every time I work on my bike:banghead:

Sure does feel good to get it all back together and finally ride:ride:

ohhh yeah feelin the pain right now,annnnd i forgot tomorrows a holiday so my topend parts are gonna sit in the mailbox all frickin weekend because i didnt go today

Having an extra bike is great. Just an old beater to ride until the main bike is up and running. Otherwise...... Yeah, it would to rough waiting for a torn down bike.

haha another bike would be great, but thats tough for a teenager. well after waiting for parts, it makes you really appreciate your bike and riding altogether

I've been in that predicament several times lately, on both the dirt and street bikes.

This little hollow bolt/spring/check ball thing for the power valve. Go to put it back in, book says 89 in lbs, bolt broke at about 25 in lbs.:busted:

Wait a week and a half for one to come from Ron Ayers. That's just one of too many examples.:busted: