Sign in to follow this  

California Turkey week+end!! Anderson dry lake bed ???

Heading out there for Turkey week+end with family and friends. Wanted to know if there are bathrooms there. I know they have them at Couger Buttes and Soggy lake but I dont know about Anderson!! If you know, can you please let me know.... Thanks, see you out there........ :busted:

Heading out there for Turkey week+end with family and friends. Wanted to know if there are bathrooms there. I know they have them at Couger Buttes and Soggy lake but I dont know about Anderson!! If you know, can you please let me know.... Thanks, see you out there........ :busted:

Tumble Weed...I love your saying, "Just pick me up and put me back on my bike" Classic :bonk::busted:

Tumble Weed...I love your saying, "Just pick me up and put me back on my bike" Classic :busted::busted:

Thanks Randy!! I can make you some stickers if you want some? $10 and a self address envelope, I will send you 2 of what is in the picture they are 2 1/2" x 12" or a few of what ever you want, in a choice of 10 different colors that I have right now..... Just throwing it out there

cid_238.jpg