Sign in to follow this  

check out my new ride

Its not a dirtbike but I thought I would post so my "dirt" buddies could check it out since this is the only area of TT Ive ever posted in!

Picked up this 09 from a buddy who never rode it because it was too much bike for him and wanted an R6... He bought it brand new in 09 and it only has 372 miles on it! Pretty much brand new! I gave him $5000 cash for it.

Only things Ive done to the bike is change the fluids, install a new seat cover, exhaust and unbreakable levers! New rear tire will be installed over the winter along with fender eliminator kit.

photobucket-9764-1320332771629.jpg

What do you guys think?

Time to sell my 07:banana::busted:

That is a sweet bullet. And the price is the best.

Bullet is correct! Better than my 07 in every way possible, monster motor for sure! Too bad its gonna tease me sitting in the garage for about 4 mnths now since the snow started falling yesterday!:busted:

That's a nice ride, but I can't figure out why the unbreakable levers?? You plan on laying it over??:busted:(knock on wood)

What's the fender eliminator kit?

Because they are adjustable http://www.motosport.com/motorcycle/ASV-C5-SPORTBIKE-BRAKE-AND-CLUTCH-LEVER-KIT ... simple turn of the dial and the levers move in and out for comfort. I thought they were adjustable stock, but either the kid changed them or they werent lol.

Fender eliminator gets rid of the ugly/ bulky liscense plate bracket and turn signals off the rear of the bike. Flush mount turn signals will need to be mounted and plate will be moved. But Ill actually just remove the plate bracket from the back and mount the plate to the swingarm or behind the tire instead.

wow man. what a deal. my buddy just picked up an 09 r6 for $6500. you got yourself quite a steal. Sexy bike too. I sold both my dirt bikes so i can pick up a street bike. If you do anything to it post pics!

Thats awesome man. My dad has a 10 with the same exhaust and I agree it sounds sick. He recently got a straight pipe in place of the cat and it opened it up even more and sent the computer to get "flashed" or whatever they do to them. Insane how you have no miles on it at all. Jealous a little lol.

Wow, that's really nice! I'm dying to get into the street/sport bike world! As a noob I don't think I'll be going for an R1 though:smirk:

You should post up a vid of it running with that exhaust!

Wow, AWESOME price and bike! Congrats!

I picked up an '08 CBR600RR this past summer. I hate watching it just sit in the garage :busted: