Sign in to follow this  

2012 350exc First Ride

Chilly - do you know if anything has been done to improve reliability? I'm referring to the teething pains owners have experienced on the other 350 models.

Chilly - do you know if anything has been done to improve reliability? I'm referring to the teething pains owners have experienced on the other 350 models.

No,I don't know anything specific. I had about 50 hours, almost all race or moto, on the 2011 350xc-f when it went back to KTM, never had any problems with it. In fact I was always amazed at how clean the oil looked every time I did a change. So far I have not experienced any issues with the 11 or 12 models.

Just thought the 350 EXC bike would be under the EXC heading...

No worries - we are all going to ride it like an SX anyway!

Cheers!

Just thought the 350 EXC bike would be under the EXC heading...

No worries - we are all going to ride it like an SX anyway!

Cheers!

The forum titles are kind of confusing. Of course KTM hasn't made it difficult or anything. :busted:

exc, excf, excw, xc, xcf, xcfw, xcwe, street legal and not street legal exc and on and on. It'll drive you crazy. 5120,525,530 and now the 500. All 510's but the 500 really belongs here (I think) and not the other forum. Unfortunately there's so many iterations that putting it all under one makes it difficult to search topics or find discussion on a particular machine.

On the 2 strokes we probably should put Husaberg in the KTM 2T forum, it's a blue KTM but their 4 strokes have little in common except for suspension and brakes.