Sign in to follow this  

XR75 JEMCO Pipes

Has anyone got a Jemco pipe on their xr75 or a picture.

I am tossing a coin at the moment whether to buy the Jemco or go to XR Miniracer and buy their replicas?

I can see the XRminiracer ones because Alex Judd has them on his website and they look really tasty. Jon at Jemco doesnt have an XR75 picture with his pipe but I am told his pipes are super.

Any views on either .........or is there another alternative you know about??

Thank you

I believe the pipe I use to have on my '73 was a Jemco. It was an excellent top end power pipe.

P1010001-1.jpg

I believe the pipe I use to have on my '73 was a Jemco. It was an excellent top end power pipe.

P1010001-1.jpg

Hi

Thanks for your post. I sent the picture to Jon at Jemco and he says its not his pipe.

My search continues..................picture of a XR75 Jemco anyone????

This may be a Jemco exhaust system for a late (1977-79) XR 75. At least that is what I was told it was. It is for sale if anyone is interested. I tried to add a photo but I guess I can't figure out how to successfully upload a photo from Photobucket to this site.

http://s1121.photobucket.com/albums/l518/gregmowrey/?action=view&current=XR75Exhaust5.jpg#!oZZ5QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1121.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fl518%2Fgregmowrey%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DXR75Exhaust1.jpg

Edited by IAoffroader
add photo

To upload a Photobucket image, hold your mouse over the Direct Image box below the PB image. If you left click your mouse on the link in the box it will say it is copied. Then you come to your TT message and click on the little box that looks like it has a picture of a green mountain with a yellow sky in it. It is just above the message box.

XR75Exhaust4-1.jpg

It will give you a pop-up that asks you for the link. Right click your mouse on the shadowed area in the box and click Paste from your pop-up. It will put your image into the text that you are sending.

Fairly easy to do and easier if you keep two Internet windows open at the same time, your TT post and the PB site.

Swiss