SG10s vs SG12 vs Fox f3s

ive never owned any of these boots but ive done alot of reading up about the sg10 and 12 and from the sounds of it u really cant get much better, sg12s are being called the perfect boot on alot of sites. iam gonna upgrade from my sidi crossfires to i think sg10 or 12 when i get some money that is :busted: just look up reviews on boots and go from there good luck man

i have worn the sg10's and am wearing the sg12's but never the fox's. honestly idk if my sg12's are too big or what but i liked my sg10's felt better cause the sg12's felt a little bulky and i sometimes have problems shifting.

I have yet to actually ride in a pair of Gaerne's, but I tried on a pair of each (the SG10 and SG12) the other day. I thought they were equally comfortable, but the SG10's felt lighter and less bulky then the 12's. In my eyes, there is nothing about the 12's that I like enough to make me want to pay the price difference over the 10's. And personally, I think the 10's are a better looking boot.

Edited by SlowSpokes

I wore F3's for a season and than got a pair of SG10's. I really liked the F3's but the

SG10's are way better. So comfy, hardley any breakin needed. I only ride trails but wanted a good pair of boots. I say they are well worth the extra money.

FYI, I wore a size 12 in Fox and now a size 11 in Gearne.

i wore fox f3's for years. Always loved the style, the feel and general fit of them. Finally bit the bullett on some hardly used sg10's and wow! Wont wear another boot ever. They feel just as slim as the F3's but waaayyy more comfortable and I feel I have more protection.