Sign in to follow this  

Looks like the end for Edelbrock Quicksilver carbs

Been searching around for anyone with parts for these carbs. Edelbrock has nothing, the major online dirtbike stores have nothing, ATV Galaxy has a few needles and AP pumps, no needle and seats, no floats etc. The TT Store shows carbs for sale, not sure if they actually have them, considering no one else does. Bummer, I really like these carbs.

Anyone have any leads on parts dealers?

Yes parts are becoming scarce.. Its a shame they no longer make them as mine has worked flawlessly on my L for many years now.. Easily the best mod I have done to it.. Perhaps there are some parts that are interchangable with the Harley setups they still produce..

Yes parts are becoming scarce.. Its a shame they no longer make them as mine has worked flawlessly on my L for many years now.. Easily the best mod I have done to it.. Perhaps there are some parts that are interchangable with the Harley setups they still produce..

Wishful thinking, but Edelbrock quit making the Performer carbs for Harleys as well. An online Harley parts place was one of my options for parts, they ran out of Quicksilver / Performer parts about a year ago.

Id never even heard about quicksilver carbs. Are they any good?

You either loved them or hated them.

Wishful thinking, but Edelbrock quit making the Performer carbs for Harleys as well. An online Harley parts place was one of my options for parts, they ran out of Quicksilver / Performer parts about a year ago.

You either loved them or hated them.

I loved them they were easy to tune and ran great on my XRR.....

I loved them they were easy to tune and ran great on my XRR.....

Iv'e been watching for one for my R but they are so rare any more..

The FCR is a great carb too and really not that hard to jet even though you see threads on here sometimes weeks long trying to get them right. LOL

The simplicity and performance advantages of the edelbrock over the FCR easily sold me on them..