Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Ryan Villopoto

lol here we go again another js7 sucks thread . just give it time
Where did you get that idea from? Seems to me that you brought JS7 into this thread

Annnnd... their off!.... It's "JS7 Sucks" on the inside, followed closely by "Shut the Hell Up You Dumb-Dumb"....:busted:

horserace.jpg

hahaha.... just messin' with you guys! Hey, have I gotten to the age that I don't understand what a "Ginger" is? WTH!?

Edited by husky34

Lol I hear ya Husk, now thats funny! Goes back to what I said first thing this morn when I looked at the pro forum... Not a thread on here since the MX season has ended that he hasnt been mentioned.

After 6 years of college you'd think that Id know what a "Ginger" is as well???

Lol I hear ya Husk, now thats funny! Goes back to what I said first thing this morn when I looked at the pro forum... Not a thread on here since the MX season has ended that he hasnt been mentioned.

After 6 years of college you'd think that Id know what a "Ginger" is as well???

I'm guessin' that you know Greek symbols after 6 years though!:busted:

I wouldn't say done. I'll bet there are alot of people expecting him to win another championship this year. And he will if he rides like he did toward the end of MX season, and the MEC.

RV titles this season = 4

Collective titles of all posters in this thread = 0

in my eyes, rv kinda seems like a dick... all i want's the money, go eff yourself and just say you want to have fun with it like every rider should... being a ginger he has no soul to have this non dick-like ability!

Ginger is a red head....like Ginger from Gilligan's Island....( ok I had to ask my son what it was:smirk:)

Sucks that we (edit: some of us lol) are getting older and don't know the latest jargon. :busted:

Doh!

in my eyes, rv kinda seems like a dick... all i want's the money, go eff yourself and just say you want to have fun with it like every rider should... being a ginger he has no soul to have this non dick-like ability!

Not true... -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Owf9U19Nc

Ginger is a red head....like Ginger from Gilligan's Island....( ok I had to ask my son what it was:smirk:)

Sort of. A regular red head is a day walker. ginger is red head, freckles, and pale skin. It was made popular from south park