Sign in to follow this  

in need of a exhaust rocker arm

im looking for an exhaust rocker arm for a 07 or what ever year will fit. the roller in the middle of my rocker arm broke and apperantly you cant replace just the roller. so if you have one for sale let me know im in need of one.

thanks alot charlie, but im going to have to order one from motorsport because i need the bike running this week to go race....btw what do you think could have caused this ? maybe just part fatigue ? i mean im sure it has been on there since the bike was new. also i have a question. on my cam its a stage one hotcam but the cam lobes have wear on the lobes. like the cam is black but the lobes are like silver. and its only where the lobes start to enlarge. where they are just flat and small they are black. is this just normal wear ?

I couldn't tell you why the rocker went bad. Could be anything that caused it. Not common, but I've heard of it happening. Don't worry too much about the cam. It's normal to wear off the coating. They really don't wear much at all, but if it concerns you, you can use a micrometer and measure it. If anything, look at the intake buckets for wear. If you run stainless valves, the spring pressure is greater and causes the buckets to wear. Again, not necessarily a common issue, but there potential for wear.

thanks charlie and ya i have ss valves. i just thought the wear on the cam was something bad but they way you explained it makes sence. i understand it now.

im looking for an exhaust rocker arm for a 07 or what ever year will fit. the roller in the middle of my rocker arm broke and apperantly you cant replace just the roller. so if you have one for sale let me know im in need of one.

I had one freeze up on a CRF250R and had to purchase a new one. They don't tolerate running low on oil at all and I found the 2008/2009 ones have an extra set of lubrication holes.

cyclepartswarehouse has them for about $95 + shipping.

Honda Part Number 14440-KRN-670

http://www.cyclepartswarehouse.com/fiche_section_detail.asp?section=524991&category=Motorcycles&make=Honda&year=2007&fveh=12086

thanks i got some from motosports for 103 shipped next day....i dont think the motor was low on oil but who knows...this is honda is getting on my last nerve. thank god i still own a yz250 2t..it has made it to where i can still show up to my races when the honda breaks.