whats yamaha have to do to the 450 to win motocrossaction shoot out

The shootouts are all ridiculously subjective in the end. MXA's are maybe the most objective, and they do tinker with the bikes more than others as an owner would do, but I distinctly recall in '06 or '08 that the YZF turned in the best lap times of the lot by a significant amount, and yet finished second. WTH?

I got tired of the whole thing long ago. I'm not interested in their opinion in the least, and I don't care which one wins.

The shootouts are all ridiculously subjective in the end. MXA's are maybe the most objective, and they do tinker with the bikes more than others as an owner would do, but I distinctly recall in '06 or '08 that the YZF turned in the best lap times of the lot by a significant amount, and yet finished second. WTH?

I got tired of the whole thing long ago. I'm not interested in their opinion in the least, and I don't care which one wins.

This^^^. A few test rider's opinions mean little to me. Before I buy a bike I'm not familiar with I search here for common issues/complaints/praise about the bike. We are the real test riders, not a bunch of spoiled pros that are used to riding highly modified bikes that are fine tuned to their specification.

Sometimes they can be really petty, like complaining about a front tire!! If that is going to interfere with your decision on a bike you have problems! A tire is changed easily.... Why do they even mention it, focuss on something inherently wrong or bad

Also, they don't take other aspects into the decision, like reliability , if they looked at the whole package the yamaha would probably do much better, and with regard to the power going flat and bad brakes, these can easily be fixed, but something like suspension is difficult to get as good as the sss stuff on the yammie,

They should look at who is going to buy or race the bikes, the yammie is great from beginner to advanced, if you are a pro you will change a lot on any bike to your personal preference anyway,