Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

NewMexico Plating a dirt bike in New Mexico

Recommended Posts

You need to do the dirt bike loop hole. Take your bike to Arizona or Texas and get it titled and plated to a resident of that state then bring it back and transfer the new street legal title to NM in your name. It is legal in a round about way. It sucks but it is the only way.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this