Sign in to follow this  

test

our little corner of the forum has been pretty slow, so I tried to load up a small video of my track with my gopro. Not a great video, but you get an idea of my track and yes, I was doing it on my drz 235...or what ever. Anyways, hope you enjoy! And please, I was not trying to go fast so I dont need the stand up more, sit down more riding lessons please! I have never downloaded anything from my gopro, or used youtube for that matter, so this is just a test. thanks

Tom

Edited by TWOWHEELTOM

I like your track! Looks like it would be as fun on a big bike as on your big little bike.

thanks guys! Its very fun. 1 problem I am seeing with the go pro is that it doesnt show the contour of the ground....there is a off camber section, uphill and downhill sections...the camera makes it all look flat. Anyways, the sun glare was non existant on the bike...kinda funny how the camera makes it look like it was tough..I have ridden on those days...that day was just not one of them. Im gonna try again tomorrow with the camera mounted on the side of the helmet. Its gonna be a rainy mofo so the glare should be gone for sure then! Ill post that one here as well.

tom

and sorry for the beginning. I didnt realize that was on the video. I just built the woodshed using a friends set of plans. I was showing him it was about done.

All of TT except for town square is slow. I think part of it is the economy, but also more people are spending less time goofing off at work on sites like TT.

I miss it. But it'll come back.

Bike sounds great ! Wish I had someplace like that to ride looks fun . there is a chest mount you can get for the go-pro I wore one at the Thunderdrome Detroit in the fall. How ever, I never did get to see the footage .

Tom, can I jump in on the fun?

Here is a clip from yesterday. It was 60 here in VT, I was so pumped to get one last dirt ride in before the Ice tires go on...

Hell ya! Any video that makes me want to ride is a good video....that looks like a perfect mini bike track! Bike sounds pretty darn good too!

I have a good clip with my camera facing backwards with my buddy following which is great. Also tried out the chest mount. I'll try and post them up on youtube tonight.

ok, actually really like the pointing backwards point of view. The chest mount about made me sick though...glad you posted that. I was going to buy one, after that I think Ill just flip it around and have some fun. Nice vids

id like to join if you don't mind. . . i film with a contour GPS, i like the contours better because of the side mount. and the gps feature is pretty cool. but any way i got my 03 drz 125. i haven't done much with it yet besides exhaust and bars and little things. but this was the first day i had my contour and i didn't know it would pick up my voice so much so there is a couple F BOMBS in the video. . . my bad, my friend was trying to cheat lol.

fun grass track that has a woods section as well, those videos are on my youtube account on my normal bike if you care to watch them too.

hope you like. . . again sorry about the F bombs!

http://www.youtube.com/user/brdydvs12?feature=mhee#p/u/11/v1Y61w18qA4

ok brdy, that was damn funny...I talk just like that under my helmet. I know I have asked before....and Im pretty sure your down south....but where do you live again? You might have to make a trip to my track. Bring the minis! Its slimy as crap in the winter, but still fun. glad to see the videos! this is kinda what I was hoping to spark. Keepem comming if ya gotem! And on a side note...I setup my gopro on the side of my helmet, turned it on.....hauled the mail for about five laps. continued to ride for the rest of the day, came inside to download my new video, and realized I never put the sd card back in the gopro...so I had nothing.....crap. Ill try again later...

Tom

Brdy, be carefull by buddy Aaron (following me on the Yamahonda CR85/TTR150) had one of those conturs and the mount broke during a race on his 450, never to be seen again...

Tom, just wanted to tell you... I made my own "chest mount" by sticking a flat mount onto my chest protector. I also didnt have the correct arm to really get my camera facing forward enough. I'm going to try using the right arm on the ice this year to see if its any better.

Tom, I would love to ride that track that would be so sweet! I live north though. Arlington wa. About 20 min north on I-5. We should definitely try to work out a track day

I had a fifty fifty chance...ill give ya a heads up next time I have a mini bike gathering. My little (29) brother and a bunch of my buddies have minis....the more the marrier! That way you can spin some laps on my bike and see if you like it :busted: