03 CRF450R whirring noise from engine

hey everyone new to the forum. thought since i just traded my 01 yzmaha 250 smoker for a 03 crf450r this was the place to go :busted:. so i got the bike from the guy who had just put in new piston, adjusted valves and timed it.(guy runs a dealership and is a mechanic) i ran the bike and it ran like a beast and had some engine noises which i knew were the valve train and the big red and his own little things saying hey ride the hell out of me. so i got one ride in around the neighborhood for a couple hours in a culvert which i made a jump and big burm. engine has about 2 hours on it and all ran well. has a works connection rock/skid plate and the foam which does nothing :busted:. the other day i took the covers off clutch and the stator and drained all oil and checked timing and all that just to be sure. i could tell it had a brand new crank and took a peek through the spark plug hole and could tell it had a new piston. so the problem arose when i closed everything up and refilled all oil. put 750ml of shell rotella T 15w40 in the engine and 700ml give or take 100 in the clutch side. i also threw some new fork seals on and greased the front axle. once i started riding it i can hear this LOUD whirring noise from what i thought was the front axle but turns out to be from the drive train. i read everything about the weep hole and over fill it and such but to no avail. the noise is NOT there at idle. only when moving. that is the main thing i am worried about. the oil from the tranny side looked grey with very fine metallic (clutch plate frags) in it. still had its viscosity and all felt good. i have no clue what the problem could be and cannot figure this out for the life of me. this is my first thumper and i need your help ! :bonk: the one other noise i found is a very quite ticking coming from valve area. is this normal or a sign that i should adjust my valves? thank you in advance for any help you can give.

no it's not the chain i take my helmet off and go down the street for a better listen and the rollers make a unique sound. more of a i guess rolling sound haha. very quite rollers both brand new and the chain is non o ring. just a DID gold chain. the area it is coming from is clutch side. i actually can stretch my head down there while moving and listen to it. also put my head down near chain and rollers and it is completely different. the whining/whirring is something with the clutch or something in that area. may check the water pump out. maybe it unbolted itself or something

OK. i removed the water pump housing and impeller just to check it. the seal is good brand new and not leaking even when ridden hard. the shaft however does wobble. not much just a very small amount up and down and i can pull it out and push it in just a small amount. would that be causing the noise possibly? i have a couple hours of free time i am going to pull the clutch. let me know what ya'll think

ok everyone i really need some help. did not find anything wrong with clutch area. i posted a video on youtube of the idle of the bike to diagnose other things but still no find for the whine which is a chirp really but a whine chirp. guess a humming chirp lol mid pitch. what do yall think of the idle noise?

http://youtu.be/ctn2waiCUW0

also what do you think of the chirp in the exhaust at rev?

thank you for the suggestion david. i did pull it off today and it was rock solid. little worn but took my whole upper body weight to get it to budge. i checked my clearances and found my decompression clearance was wayyyy loose. brought it in to .014in and it is easy to start now most the rattle is gone. now a slight tick but starts first kick and seems to run better. threw a new chain guard and rollers on. the hum is still there but much quieter. i also realized i had oveerfilled my tranny by about 100ml woops. changed both oils again did 700cc eng 600cc tranny and drilled 1/8 hole in impeller. bike seems better and runs much smoother. we will see how things go i will check tomorrow on the noises again.