Sign in to follow this  

Need everyones help

We had an almost brand new 2010 honda crf250 stolen out of the back of our truck at the madison arenacross friday. These guys were really determined because it had 2 locks on the wheels so they had to carry it to their truck. I know it is a long shot since it isnt our area but the bike is pretty rare as far as the parts that are on it. It has blue rims with magnesium colored hubs, magnesium colored clamps, white clutch, ignition, and head covers with red honda lettering and the engine plugs are also red. It had a blue fmf exhaust and black sunline levers. If by chance anyone sees this bike anywhere or just happens to see any of these parts or this bike for sale somewhere please let us know, this is a HUGE bummer, so far insurance isnt going to cover it since the bike itself was not insured so my brother is out his new bike and all the stuff he had put on it, any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

I'm really sorry to hear about that. Here in Ohio, we have quite a few county fair races. Bikes disappear all the time from there. With the Arenacross races, you also have to watch for sabotage. Someone broke the crossover pipe on the top of my kids 450 radiator in Toledo, Ohio in January of this year. After that, I read on another site that there were other bikes that had been tampered with. I think the moral of the story is don't leave your bike unattended. There's a lot of rat bastard haters out there.

I hope you guys get a lead on it soon.