Sign in to follow this  

91 kdx 250

hey guys i just joined this, i been looking on here for a few days and you all seem the right ppl to ask. i brought the 250 for cheap and i decided to customize it. it has that notorious clutch disengagement problem, and a missing front pipe brake hose also a few other minor things. i been doing this work for a while and i noticed alot of kdx and kawa fans out there, so i wanna say hell yeah to that! anyway if anyone needs to know that piss off the break hose and cable altogether and go a 94 and bypass the lot to the master cylinder, just make a few little brackets for support. i will figure out how to post photos and when im finished i will post them just for opinions sake. the frame is lobelia purple and all guards are black, custom front and rear lights seat the list goes on but ill just show ya. is there anything i should know about this bike KDX owners? like querks or things i should take advantage of while i got it like this? Also for anyone needing a manual and the kdx 200 to complete it i found a site for free!! if ya need it ill be bothered to find it.

cheers fellas.

The bike sounds sweet as, i also have a 1990/91 KDX200, brought it as a project... needs quiet a few things done to it but nothing major at this point. What is the site for the manuals and do you know what other bikes are compatible with the KDX? I also have a 90/91 XR250 which i crashed a few days ago and fractured my leg :busted: OUCH But that's all part of the fun of riding. :busted: