Sign in to follow this  

Trick or Treat Hare Scramble

Nice video. That uphill log crossing didn't look too cool :busted: 4:05 - badass

MAX!!!

Great video...one of the better off road ones I've seen in a while. You got skillz. KEEP EM COMING!

Great video...one of the better off road ones I've seen in a while. You got skillz. KEEP EM COMING!

How did you know which rider was the OP?

Looked really cool, but the music I was hearing was killing whatever badass riding I was seeing! :busted:

That looked brutal but what was up with the end? You show a bunch of cool racing then you video tape a guy changing?

Awesome Video man. Looks like an Auto clutch would definitely come in handy there,

otherwise you would be restarting your bike more than a few times.

The butt shots (as seen in most of our vids) are a result of having a girl on our crew, Renee is the producer too, what can I say?

Some people like music some would rather hear engines. Our entire crew rides 2 strokes, we ride all the time, year round...just a matter of choice. The music we choose represents the theme. For example the Titan was 32km (20miles) of roots, logs, slimy rocks, mud and tight single track. 25% of riders DNF'd.

Yes an auto clutch can be a good choice, as long as your manual still works to slip it...we're in the mountains with big hill climbs. E-start is a bonus too

Nice Video! I think i would of been on my butt more than once.