Sign in to follow this  

Showa clickers

I just bought a set of forks that were supposedly revalved from FCR. They are also suppose to be from 2001 cr 250. I have noticed that I have 23 compression clicks on both forks. Exactly the same on each side. My old forks only had 16 I think. Does this mean the shocks were screwed up. they seem to work good just wondering about having more than normal adjustment on the clickers. They have postive click action

2001. I think most of the showas on the honda's have 16 or seventeen compression adjustments

intresting. the forks that came on the bike have 17 and a buddies cr 450 has 17

23 is normal...where did you buy them from? ebay? i just bought some mx-tech forks and rear shock and got a hell of a deal and saved some serious $$$ thanks to ebay...they're for my weight and riding style as well!

yea bought from ebay. thought maybe they were not from a honda . I know susuki used showa forks on some models. My old forks have 16 comp clicks, my buddies also has 16 comp clicks. any specs that I can find on 98 and up show 16 comp clicks. I just thought there might be a problem or that they were assembled wrong from someone