Sign in to follow this  

new yz125 video from 11/12

finally havin some fun on the 125 again!

video from today at walden mx in NY, comment,like subscribe,share..enjoy :busted:

heres a pic from that day as well

scrub.jpg

Edited by AJMAG247

How cold was it riding up there? Its starting to cool off here I didn't even think people would be riding up there at this point. It was in the low 60's here, about perfect. Nice vid.

I was hoping you posted some video. Nice job, look for OTHG_MIKE next time your there, old guy on a KTM350 #546, haha! He told me somebody actually got blown into the pond by a gust of wind.

Someone got blown into the pond today? I almost end up in the pond almost everytime im there lol one of these days its gonna happen. You gonna be there for the 'black saturday' practice

Hey nice video. I've enjoyed your other videos too, but I can see you don't have the standard 125 2 stroke front fender. What plastics do you have on that thing? The least Yamaha could do is update their 2 stroke plastic if nothing else.

Nice vid! I like your vid's man, keep 'em coming.:busted:

thanks everyone!

Hey nice video. I've enjoyed your other videos too, but I can see you don't have the standard 125 2 stroke front fender. What plastics do you have on that thing? The least Yamaha could do is update their 2 stroke plastic if nothing else.

Nice vid! I like your vid's man, keep 'em coming.:busted:

cycra makes a new style front fender to bolt onto the older bikes

Good riding AJ. Working that 125 over man. But damn that pond is scary close to the track.

Lol yeah it is someone ends up in it every year and it was almost me yeaterday

How cold was it riding up there? Its starting to cool off here I didn't even think people would be riding up there at this point. It was in the low 60's here, about perfect. Nice vid.

we generally ride until the ground freezes. Frozen dirt isn't any different than ice. Usually the end of november beginning of december. Riding in the 40's is cake. Mid 30's needs the right gear. Of course thats in the woods with little windchill. Probably a bit different on a mototrack. The truly dedicated stud up and ride woods right through the winter. I'm a skier so I tend to park it and go skiing.