Sign in to follow this  

Wiggly Crank Arm

Just took my 93 CR250 apart and I'm wondering how much the crank arm should wiggle side to side, if there is a measurement what is it called in the manual ( I own one). :busted: thanks

:busted:

Side to side is ok but not up and down. I think if you move it to one side you could have up to a .015" gap. But I'm not too sure on that...

Axially (along the plane of the crank centerline), some movement is OK. Not much though, can't quantify what is OK. Radially (up and down or front to back) there should be no play.

Side to side is ok but not up and down. I think if you move it to one side you could have up to a .015" gap. But I'm not too sure on that...

^^ this

Just took my 93 CR250 apart and I'm wondering how much the crank arm should wiggle side to side, if there is a measurement what is it called in the manual ( I own one). :bonk: thanks

:busted:

you have a manual but forgot to read it ?. tells you the specs in there :busted:

you have a manual but forgot to read it ?. tells you the specs in there :busted:

Seeing as you read my post, you would realize I didn't know which spec it was..."what it is called". Why the hasty jump to being rude man?