Sign in to follow this  

jd power surge

if you havent bought a new jd power surge fi tuner for your berg do yourself a favour and get one! No affiliation just saying. Awesome

Edited by matros

I second that - JD tuner on my 2010 FE450 - works great! :busted: Thanks James D.

Later,

Jeff Tasky

if you havent bought a new jd power surge fi tuner for your berg do yourself a favour and get one! No affiliation just saying. Awesome
I second that - JD tuner on my 2010 FE450 - works great! :busted: Thanks James D.

Later,

Jeff Tasky

What is the positive to doing this?

filter is the same KTM/Berg

Bike bone stock before and after - stock exhaust too.

Later,

Jeff Tasky

Hey Jeff, Did you use JD's suggested settings or did you tune it on the dyno? Is it me or did the graph show power a bit softer off idle to about 1/4 throttle and then a hit from mid throttle to wide open? I run an aftermarket pipe & header and I've worried I'm on the lean side now....this product may be just what I'm looking for.

Are there safeguards to prevent idiot moves from occuring that can make metal on metal noises from happening?

Thanks,

Derik

Hey Jeff, Did you use JD's suggested settings or did you tune it on the dyno? Is it me or did the graph show power a bit softer off idle to about 1/4 throttle and then a hit from mid throttle to wide open? I run an aftermarket pipe & header and I've worried I'm on the lean side now....this product may be just what I'm looking for.

Are there safeguards to prevent idiot moves from occuring that can make metal on metal noises from happening?

Thanks,

Derik

I used JD's suggested settings from the dyno run (he borrows bikes from me to test) His units are designed so you can't go to far either way rich or lean. midrange to top end improved.

Later,

Jeff Tasky

My EXC 500 chokes when going from low end throttle, this is something JD would fix or a FMF system for breathing better?

Did your bike still have the quiet screen in the end of the exhaust? I want this kit but I love quiet horsepower too much

You mean the round metal plate with holes in, like a filter? I removed it anyway.

You mean the round metal plate with holes in, like a filter? I removed it anyway.

Hmm I wonder if it'll make a difference cause I can't feel a difference when it's out except it's louder.