Sign in to follow this  

Washington Hey LincolnLock.....

Thanks for the Jetting advice to!!:busted: Picked up some new Pilot Jets on the way home.

Nice meeting ya today,

Mike

yeah...Thank you:banana:

*could you cut me a log just under 2foot radius by 6foot long and drop it off at my house? I really need to practice to keep up with those 2 :busted:

yeah...Thank you:banana:

*could you cut me a log just under 2foot radius by 6foot long and drop it off at my house? I really need to practice to keep up with those 2 :busted:

LOL!!! must have been a good day.

Wow, thanks guys! Any excuse to get out the chainsaw! HA!!! You weren't kidding about a couple trees down on Dougs Loop. More like 10!

We need more people like you :busted:

Wow, thanks guys! Any excuse to get out the chainsaw! HA!!! You weren't kidding about a couple trees down on Dougs Loop. More like 10!

Thanks for all your hard work, LL! :busted:

Ya, sorry about that, we made it over the first two and continued on down the trail until we ran into the next bunch, we didn't count them, just knew we couldn't get over or around so we turned back.

Thanks again for you efforts :busted:

Haha! Seriously, cutting trees is fun, so a couple more is no big deal. Here is a link to the Machete. They have them at wholesale sports in Mount Vernon also. I like it because it has a sheath, and a saw.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=gerber+machete&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=r2W&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=imvns&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1440&bih=748&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=5623159526999877734&sa=X&ei=GPXBTq-7H8iaiALPpuzRCw&ved=0CHQQ8wIwAA