Sign in to follow this  

Eric Gorr 144 Kit. 92 RM 125

Rebuilding my 1992 RM 125. I bought it about 8 years ago, and rode it for 4 years, but school got in the way. Anyways enough about me, it's in really rough shape. I let a friend borrow it, and it's just awful right now. I tore it down to the frame and have started the long process of cleaning it up, and finding all the parts I need to replace.

While I've got it apart anyway I'm thinking about buying the 144 kit. I know it may not be fiscally responsible for a 20 year old bike, but I miss riding it. I'm just wondering if anyone has put this kit on their zooks and how much of a difference it made. I mostly ride trails/dunes and I'd like to get as much power out of it as possible.

Any reviews on the 144 kit would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :busted:

Contact Gorr on it, and as far as the bikes age who cares. If you like the bike then rebuild it. I have an 88 125 that I am getting ready to build up as a light, little 6spd. woods ripper. I have been told that Gorr only sells up to 134 for this bike, but the kit ( piston,porting,everything) is only 265.00. My sons friend just built an 87 up, and it is a fun bike to ride. I think the biggest issue would be cooling, so make sure your cooling system is perfect. :busted: