Sign in to follow this  

My first real ride

TODAY WAS SUPER MEGA AWESOME

today i rode my first real 125 2stroke bike and it was heaps good, i didnt crash but i droped the bike once.

was on the back of it whilst my friend was riding and he was in top gear with the power band at full and i kinda shit myself(not really shit myself) my ass and back hurt so much ahah

my friends dad went up this jump and the power band kicked in as he went up the jump and he tried to be superman haaha was funny as. :busted:

Really badly want my own bike now

There's nothing like being bitten by the motorcycle bug. Save your money and start with a used one that's in good condition.

Do not ride without the proper protection e.g., helmet, gloves, and eye protection.

Have a great time on your bike!! :busted:

• Like 1

Congrats! You've found a new life passion. A few pieces of advice never decide you wont wear you gear because "I'm just going for a spin" ATGAT ALL THE GEAR ALL THE TIME. Never try to show off, ride to the best of your ability and your skills will be evident. Take care of your bike ad it will take care of you. And remember why you do it, because it's the most fun you can have with your pants on.

welcome to spending money and your girlfriend cracking teh shits cause she gets no quality time from you on the week end

rideing dirt bikes is better then sex

if i had to choose my gf would be upset lmao

Then you're doing it wrong...:busted:

lol...I think It can be better than sex most of the time! You can ride it hard as you want it will never complain,get tired or have a headache.:busted:

lol...I think It can be better than sex most of the time! You can ride it hard as you want it will never complain,get tired or have a headache.:busted:
That's a pretty good description of my girlfriend too. Hell, she wants it as much or more than me, and she swears sex is the best cure for a headache there is...:bonk:

If I had to choose between going riding or riding her, the bike would stay in the garage. :busted:

That's a pretty good description of my girlfriend too. Hell, she wants it as much or more than me, and she swears sex is the best cure for a headache there is...:busted:

If I had to choose between going riding or riding her, the bike would stay in the garage. :busted:

I don't think all women are that way unfortunatly.

I don't think all women are that way unfortunatly.

hahahahaha then you got the wrong one dude,my wifes like chokeys,plus she makes me go riding when i get grumpy :busted::thumbsup::busted:

hahahahaha then you got the wrong one dude,my wifes like chokeys,plus she makes me go riding when i get grumpy :busted::thumbsup::busted:

you wouldnt choose to be grumpy all the time now would ya?:bonk:

sounds like you guys got some sweet deals lol

...and then when you get a bit older and your knees aren't what they used to be, denial sets in and you start lieing to yourself and a dirtbike forum about why you stay home on a sunday instead of riding, such as making up stories that you would rather be home with your wife than riding :busted:

...and then when you get a bit older and your knees aren't what they used to be

As long as the wife's knees work were in business:smirk:.