Sign in to follow this  

yoshimura question

Anybody running a Yoshimura slip-on on a fuel injected 2011 bike? If so, does it increase the performance and sound good? Thanks for your help.

i run the Yosi on my current 2011 and i love it!! i will be honest and tell you i didn't even ride it with the stock pipe so i really cant compare but i like the smooth power of the bike/pipe combo. It has plenty of bottom hit and def. is smooth through out the power range. I like it enough that i will use it again on my 2012 when i get it.

I put A full YOSHI system on my 11 fofiddy Yami!I ran the stock for about a week and also bought the tuner too.After i put my system on i did not even need to buy the tuner because it did help alot on my midrange!!

I can't help you with slip on info, as i put the full rs-4 system on for an extra hundred bucks. stronger pull off bottom all the way thru top end, great top end power! I would highly recommend a remap by eddie since a slip on or full system is going to breathe alot more than that restrictive stock exhaust. As far as sound the yosh does sound good & quieter than i had expected. I'm not sure about the slip on but the full system comes with a spark arrestor and i had to purchase the 99 db insert. oem. cycle.com sells the full system for 405.00 no sales tax & free shipping. 50 bucks for a remap by eddie. It's worth the money!