Sign in to follow this  

Cassville Nationals HGP Hare Scramble

This is one tough ride. Made 2 mistakes that put me in the rear of my class, but still had fun.:busted: Getting off the trail is a big mistake on this Teriann. :busted:

DSC_0554_1_.jpg

Edited by old man dave 59

nice ride. Hate those jumping trees, lol. Way to get back up. Something to be proud of.:busted:

I was on last lap and 2 more gnarly hill climbs to get back to gate and a nice cold Margarita. :busted:

This place is one of the toughest of the HGP series except for Baldknobbers which is about as technical as this.

Next race is at Eagle Ranch where there is the famous Moon Rocks Hill Climb where we had 70 wheelies and crashes last year.:bonk:

Hey, did the guy @ roun 1;40? go "off trail" down the hill to the right or.... did he take a "Steve"? Didnt look like trail.

Hey, did the guy @ roun 1;40? go "off trail" down the hill to the right or.... did he take a "Steve"? Didnt look like trail.

Not sure if he got knocked off the trail or tried a short cut. Either way, he was back where he started. :busted:

Hey, nice video and what are you riding?

2011 Husabrg 390 FE. Have had about 10 rides on it. :busted: Flatland rad guards, seem indestructible and pipe guard, Cooling fan and heat wrap around tank and FMF pipe. I think I was stuck on hill side too long on overheating, right after I got off of hill side, Red light came on and I was watching it closely, but I didn't know she was hot. :busted:

Edited by old man dave 59

Great Vid. Camera doesn't capture how steep those hills are. Rode around the Casseville area this last summer on Forest Service roads and side trails, and man that terrain can get wicked. The locals I talked to said be carefull, easy to get lost. LOL I believe them.