Sign in to follow this  

Tennessee West TN riding areas?

I live in west TN, never have much luck other than a few MX tracks. Always hoping for something new, so BUMP.

I live in Memphis, TN and there is Southerndirtriders.com. They have a membership you can join or you can pay to ride when you arrive. Their trails consist of 18 miles of intermediate and beginner trails and also they have a mx track. Its $30 for a two day pass (Saturday and Sunday) it is located in Sara, TN.

Edited by Beaux

Thanks Beaux! Looked it up, Sarah MS is about 150 miles from me, a bit too far for a day trip. Might look into a membership for the occasional 2-3 day camping trip though.

Take care,

Jack

Look up Natra. North Alabama trail riders. They have a great place leased in Westpoint, Tn. You can also join www.tnridereports.com.

Yea sorry about the misinformation. I did mean sara, TN. Im going with some friends tomorrow to Saulsbury, TN to ride trails its just East of Memphis. Will let y'all know how it is.

Thanks for the Natra lead, that looks very promising!

Can't find Sara TN and SDRA's riding place is in Sarah MS that's why I thought he meant Sarah MS. My mistake. I'll keep searching for Sara TN.

Have fun in Saulsbury, looking forward to the ride report.

Saulsbury ride was awesome. Most of it is sand/dirt mixture and lots of hill climbing. It was very challenging. But tons of fun and plenty of technical stuff. Should definitely check it out if you like tight turns and lots of climbing.

Its a free riding spot. Just show up and hit the trails. From what I understand, a farmer owns the property and has allowed it to be a free riding spot for years. Its open all year long except for a few certain days that its closed for deer hunting. Also check out SDRA.com, its 800 acres in sarah, MS just outside of Senatobia, MS. They have awesome trails to ride and they are maintained well. You can pay a yearly membership or pay $20 gor a day pass or $30 for a weekend pass. They also have a mx track there also.