Sign in to follow this  

Kawasaki Kx250

So i am thinking about getting this 2004 kx250. Is it a good bike? What are the pros and cons of this year kx250? Is it a good deal for $2,100? It has:

FMF Fatty Pipe

FMF TurbineCore2 Spark Arrestor

Skid Plate

After Market Triple Clamps

Warp 9 Rims

New Tires

Carbon Fiber Frame Guards

Hand Guards

Radiator Guards

Wiseco Piston

MSR Bars

Graphics Kit

The trials tire in the picture is now gone and has a BridgeStone 404 Mx tire. And, the desert tank leaked so he put the stock tank back on.

Should i get it? Or, should i keep my cash and wait for a better bike?

imagejpeg952_10.jpg

kx250again.jpg

I look forward to hearing your 2 cents,

Happy Trails,

Eddie :busted:

Edited by 250exc2002
Forgot pictures! D:

It sounds like it has a lot of nice things on it. I am not sure about the price though, as they very from location to location. I have heard that the 03 and 04 have a lot of one year only parts, meaning availability might be an issue later on down the road, so that might be something you want to consider. I have never had an 04, so I can't tell you much about them, but I would feel better owning an 05-07, just because I have heard there were some nice improvements in those years over the 04.

Edited by KAWIman35

It sounds like it has a lot of nice things on it. I am not sure about the price though, as the very from location to location. I have heard that the 03 and 04 have a lot of one year only parts, meaning availability might be an issue later on down the road, so that might be something you want to consider. I have never had an 04, so I can't tell you much about them, but I would feel better owning an 05-07, just because I have heard there were some nice improvements in those years over the 04.

Thanks for the reply. I will tak that into consideration