Cannon Racecraft??

I have found some info, but most seems to be about their fantastic customer service, but nothing really on their performance.

Looking to put them on a 2002 Honda Cr125. Weight roughly 220lbs and trail/hare scramble riding.

Anyone have experience with them?

I want to get springs that are the correct spring rate. According to racetech my OEM spring rate is incorrect for my weight, I have spend a good deal of time trying to tune the suspension but have been unable to dial it in.

I haven't put anything on yet, they are OEM springs. I am looking for opinions about these springs. I have read some good things about their customer service, but the reviews I've read have very little information about people's experience with the product itself.

I may revalve at some point, I want to get the proper springs first and go from there.

I bought a rear spring for my KTM 300 from them. They were very helpful since different online calculators were giving me different values.

Very accurate observation, some of these calculators seem to have VERY different criteria. Race Tech has changed rate suggestions to a large degree recently.

Edited by YHGEORGE

• 6 years later...