Pitster Pro XTR 150 SC

long story short and three years later after working on it and getting it running all this time its a blast to ride. still troubles with the carb and oh the freakin rear shock snapped on me. Needless to say i think they are poorly made bikes and would recommend you spend your money elsewhere. Its an 08 Gpx 150 and I wiegh 160 lbs.

long story short and three years later after working on it and getting it running all this time its a blast to ride. still troubles with the carb and oh the freakin rear shock snapped on me. Needless to say i think they are poorly made bikes and would recommend you spend your money elsewhere. Its an 08 Gpx 150 and I wiegh 160 lbs.

I do not think you are answering the questions asked, the XTR230 and XTR150 share not one single parts with the bike you are referring too, not one.

personally for 2000 i would get a 85. I dont know anyone with a pitster pro but my friends have other pit bikes and they are just headaches. You could get a decent 85 on craigslist. Why is it that you want the pit bike so much?

Edit: my bad i just looked it up and its supposed to be a full size(150) bike, with that in mind I would still go with an 85, Does anyone near you own one to say that they are reliable?

personally for 2000 i would get a 85. I dont know anyone with a pitster pro but my friends have other pit bikes and they are just headaches. You could get a decent 85 on craigslist. Why is it that you want the pit bike so much?

Edit: my bad i just looked it up and its supposed to be a full size(150) bike, with that in mind I would still go with an 85, Does anyone near you own one to say that they are reliable?

did you not see the video? I put that up of me racing one? it is almost two years old and nothing has failed, every bit as reliable as anything from any other manufacturer.

did you watch the video? it competed with 450s.

Anything can be competitive. There was a article on i believe dirt rider where they put a pro on different bikes all the way down to a drz125 or something like that, and put him up against a guy on a 450. The pro beat it. As for reliability I cant say for pitster but from other brands of "pit bikes" they never turn out very good

Anything can be competitive. There was a article on i believe dirt rider where they put a pro on different bikes all the way down to a drz125 or something like that, and put him up against a guy on a 450. The pro beat it. As for reliability I cant say for pitster but from other brands of "pit bikes" they never turn out very good

I am 46 years old racing in that video, and this entire thread is NOT about pitbikes!( even though Pitster is the top of the mountain when it comes to pitbikes.)

It is about the XTR 230 and 150s that are rock solid play bikes the size of the ttr 230 and crf230 only better equipt.

As you could see I rode the bike pretty hard and it did not break, that bike was a year old in the video and is two years old now.