Sign in to follow this  

Motocross I think you will hear about this kid very soon - 2T video

Beautiful camera work!!The kid rip's it up,It just make's me smile when i see young rider's on two stroke's ripping around a track!!Good luck in the future to you both!!

Nice video! Love the track and the countryside. Kid looks comfortable on the KTM. Love that rut where he lays it down!

Awesome video. Hope he stays healthy and injury free. I love the slow motion turns when he's just laying the bike over! Kid definitely has talent!

I admit that I know this kid a little but damn he's good on the bike. Last week I met with him and made this video ripping on his a little bit of jetted KTM SX125 2 stroke. BTW yesterday finished 2nd in Milan supercross race and that was his first attempt in SX :busted:

http://vimeo.com/31765516

Tim-Gajser-Supercross-Milano-2011-03.jpg

Is the phenom coming over here this week for the Mini Os Winter Nationals?

MAX!!!

Is the phenom coming over here this week for the Mini Os Winter Nationals?

MAX!!!

He is not planing to race oversea at the moment (to much expenses to even get there), he is racing only in Europe for now.

Excellent video and for us old dudes there is nothing like the sound of a 125 2T ripping it up....

Nice video, man nothing like the sound of a 2 stroke in the hands of someone that can make it sing...

Excellent video and for us old dudes there is nothing like the sound of a 125 2T ripping it up....

Even some of us young guys can appreciate the sound of a little 125 being ridden how its supposed to be over the sound of a thumper!