Sign in to follow this  

Show us where you rode your Husky today!

I'm gonna start this and see if it goes anywhere, I saw one of these on another forum and the pics from everybody's daily rides were amazing.

So I'll start it off with some outback Alabama pics

5619820a.jpg

7c58e68d.jpg

7cca6999.jpg

Nice! I didn't ride mine today and yesterday, just at the local dirt bike park, which is rather small. There are no scenic riding areas within 3 hours of where I live.

Here's a clip from last Sunday up at Foresthill. Rode with a couple guys that I met on

T.T. It was the Euro-connection, me on my TE511, one guy was on a Beta RS450 and

the other was on a KTM450EXC. Had a great ride with them,very cool guys.

Here's a clip from last Sunday up at Foresthill. Rode with a couple guys that I met on

T.T. It was the Euro-connection, me on my TE511, one guy was on a Beta RS450 and

the other was on a KTM450EXC. Had a great ride with them,very cool guys.

Looks like the area got a bit of snow from your vid. Don't you just love those wood bridge crossings when their slicker than snot!?

We will be camped out at the SugarPine staging area 11/24 through the morning of 11/27 if you want to come up for a day ride.

Having more carb issues with my TE610, so I will be on my Berg... Come on out if you like. Go for a ride and have a beer.

Yeah, some of the trails were in snow but the trail itself was just a little mud,

lots of puddles but overall the conditions were ideal. Just put a brand new IRC M5B

Knobbie on the rear which is a very good mud tire.

I'm sure I'll be able to get up there for a day ride on one of those days, probably would

be Sat or Sun. I'll look for you.