Sign in to follow this  

Kali Helmets?

anybody heard any good from these? they look sick i wear shoeis right now but these look awsome. hows the fit? vent? any info would be great

ya I got the kali prana carbon and it is super light compared to the one industries trooper I had, I hardly even notice its there. Not sure about the how it vents since I took a header after a couple laps and broke my collar bone but I can say they definitely work:smirk:

I've tried on several and they are light and comfortable. Well, at least for my head shape (big and fairly normal shaped).

Edited by photodog23
more info for OP

Funny this topic cropped up over here, just got done reading a thread on the Wera roadrace forums about them: http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=293063

All the reputable vendors are staying away from the brand and not stocking any units, quality is pretty poor from what I have read when it comes to the street offerings.

Love mine! Super light, mine have been well-built. Took a bad crash in one, hit helmet hard......rode the visor and chin guard......broke collarbone. Helmet did its job. Bought another and one for wife!

Over the years I have owned them all, Aria, shoei, TLD.