Sign in to follow this  

BRP Triple Clamp, Stabilizer & Tower Kit

I'm thinking about getting this setup for my 02 CRF450R. http://www.brpmoto.com/products?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.pbv.tpl&product_id=1517&category_id=1449

I need suggestions on what I should use for my Bar mount height (1.240, 1.360, 1.640) and for the bar position (11mm, 17mm).

My ride is a 02 CRF450R

I'm 6'3" and 200lbs

I ride desert and trail

Any help provided would be awesome! Thanks!!

I wonder which of those combinations of bar height and offset is roughly equivalent to the BRP submount kit?

I have the BRP submount kit (on 20mm offset triple clamps) on a 2002 CRF, and that position is very comfortable (I am tall too).

Andrew

Just got an email flyer that BRP is having a 72 hour, 15% off sale, and some deal on shipping too.

I bought a 2003 with BRP triple clamps, it has the short bar mounts. I"m 6'2" and I would like the bars up higher and further forward. So I'll be ordering the tall 17mm offset ones.

I'm thinking about getting this setup for my 02 CRF450R. http://www.brpmoto.com/products?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.pbv.tpl&product_id=1517&category_id=1449

I need suggestions on what I should use for my Bar mount height (1.240, 1.360, 1.640) and for the bar position (11mm, 17mm).

My ride is a 02 CRF450R

I'm 6'3" and 200lbs

I ride desert and trail

Any help provided would be awesome! Thanks!!

At your height I would recommend looking at the SUB mount which will raise the bars up one inch over stock if you choose the Renthal RC Fatbar. If you want to go taller than that you can pick a different bar to match up to what your end desire is.

Thanks-

Eric

Thanks for the info guys!

I ordered the set. I went with the 11mm bar position and the 1.640 bar height. (Stock bar offset and about 1/2 higher bar position). BRP told me that if it wasn't comfortable call them and they would swap it for another setup.

I wanted new tires as well, so i went ahead and got them too. Its gonna be a good weekend!

:busted: