Sign in to follow this  

California Wilseyville HS Is A Go For 2011

I have confirmed with 2+2 Racing that the Wilseyville HS this weekend is a GO!!

There have been a lot of rumors going around that they would cancell because of heavy rain or snow, and they are just rumors!

Wilseyville has not cancelled in 60 events before and will not cancell on the 61st event.

Stop spreading rumors people, if an event is cancelled or postponed we will post on the Homepage/News Section and on the forums, until anything is posted all events are a GO.

I have taken too many calls and emails from riders asking about the event being cancelled, I have a job and a life also, I do not need to spend so much dealing with rumors!:busted:

See you all at the 2011 Wilseyville HS

Kraig Traum

Classic. Just yesterday this was the rumor floating around the staging area where I was.

Good to read it is still a go!!

Have fun guys and gals.

Come on UncleMoose, stop beating around the bush, is it REALLY going to happen or not? :bonk:

:busted: I heard from a guy who's sister's cousin knows a guy that told her boyfriend's uncle that his brother's best friend who rode it last year said that it might get cancelled. :busted:

they dont cancel wilseyville! see you all there, just slapped on new tires today!!

mike

54H

ill post a video of the C race soon... im converting it to AVI right now.

this was my 1st time racing at wilseyville. it was a fun race. the weather was great for the C race which started at 2:30. i heard it was raining during the 1st race of the day (A class i think). it was muddy in most areas and pretty nice in some areas that were in the sun. the mud wasnt too bad (except for a few areas), unless you were running a worn hard terrain tire with too much psi :lol: by the 3rd race of the day, the whoops/braking bumps were getting pretty bad.

heres my video of the race. its unedited and stopped filming after 43 minutes.

heres my video of the race. its unedited and stopped filming after 43 minutes.

Wow.... looks awesome! Thanks for sharing!!:lol:

Yeah, nice video.

That course looked beat to hell and combined with the mud I'm sure it was a meat grinder.

Yeah, nice video.

That course looked beat to hell and combined with the mud I'm sure it was a meat grinder.

yeah we were the 3rd race of the day so it was really rough by then.. im just glad it wasnt raining during our race :lol: