Vote Chuck Norris, vote BigWheel

Thank you guys.

HodieRacer37,

Hollywood is responsible for most of our "essence." Sometimes it is downright eyewatering. I'm certain there is something wrong with his diet.

Motosprtman,

We ride like those endurocross riders too... as long as we are talking about the female ones.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

• 1 month later...

For vintage riders, the caveat is: "Not all welds are created equal."

Only one minute of your incredibly valuable time (otherwise, you wouldn't be hanging out on a motorcycle forum, right?)

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

• 2 months later...

it was a rough friday nite at work didn t get out until 1:40 a.m. missed last call at the local watering hole. got home sat down to a glass of tequila wached your videos and felt like I was just hanging out with friends at my favorite trail.

Thanks dude I needed that and I raise my glass to you and wish I could buy you a round

Thanks for watching guys. It saves me a lot of medication. i hope to have the next edition out shortly.

Strangely, riding is getting in the way of completing the edit. While that is highly unusual, I won't complain about it. Much.

No one is listening anyway.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

• 2 weeks later...

79yamdt,

Thanks for watching and especially for noticing that we upgraded the old-world SD cameras.

After running over all of the Sanyos with the BigWheels we upgraded to a Sony point and shoot. Actually, the wife left it lying about, totally unsecured and now she is upset that it belongs to the Metamucil Militia. What did she expect? It's waterproof and shoots at 780hd. Do we really need HD videos of the kids? C'mon, give me a break. At least until they start riding.

It's a Sony Exmor R. It's terrible to use, but the quality is awesome.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

travrsx,

Clearly, you do not have "impaired" judgement. You have NO judgement whatsoever.

Not only do you own BWs, but you admitted it on a public forum!

What if your mother happened to read this thread? She would be devastated!

What were you thinking?

You must be our kind of guy.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel