gas gas 250f jetting

I have a 2010 gas gas 250f that I recently purchased. The motor is basically a 2006 wr 250. The jetting is way off and I need some direction to correct the problem. Basically you twist the throttle hard and you may just as well be hitting the kill switch. You can wick it and it will completely die. A friend suggested a power shot pump cover but another friend that used one said it helped a little but did not cure the problem. He said the primary problem was jetting and he had a local mechanic that rides wr's get it fixed for him. I know the problem can be fixed I just need the direction that will help me get it done. Thanks

Did you mconform the AP is squirting?

Have you replaced the AP spring with a stiffer one (like from Merge Racing) or have your oringed/wired the linkage?

Have you checked/set the AP timing?

What size leak jet do you have in it? Most are happy with one around a #50.

It is all the AP, assuming the bike runs well at steady throttle under load.

The first run of the gasgas 250fs had their exhaust systems changed as they were so plugged up and did not make WR type power! if yours is one of these it will be pretty lean across the whole range unless it has been jetted to suit.

I also think the leak jet in the keihin is none functioning from the factory but I may be wrong as the US versions maybe different to the UK version.

i