Sign in to follow this  

Temp trail tech vector

Hi, i install trail tech vector on my bike, and i want to know which is the range of temperature to set, because it has a yellow light to set as normal an red light to set as warning.

I think that would be something like 87° as normal and 95° as warning it´s that ok?.

Thanks for helping me

Eduardo

Ok my friend i will set warning temp at 110 and the yellow light at 95, i though that in this kind of bikes temp were lower, because they don´t have coolers and thermostat.

Thanks you very much

No problemo hombre :busted:

But see the first parts more like testing, imagine the yellow light never switches on @ 95 so just lower it 'till you get there. The reason I believe that car and MX or enduro bikes radiator temps are the same is that they are all closed systems meaning the use pressure to avoid boiling. Boiling water does not really cool.

Eduardo,

I have mine set to 220 and 240 (Fahrenheit obviously). My 1996 has never gone above 173 according to the Vector (it will hold the high temp).

Regards,

David

Thanks David, I will set like you did, it will be something like 104 to the yellow one a 115 to the red light.

I will post some pictures when i finish my bike

Thanks David and Arnego2.

Eduardo