Sign in to follow this  

2012 RMZ450 revalve!

I just purchase this bike but I live outside of the USA so my problem is the shipping cost is tooooo hight and I have to get it right the first time because of the shipping cost I need some advice of someone that can revalve it for me but I only get one shot because of the shipping cost!

The suspension is really hash for me I ride C class 160 pounds and in very hard terrain 80% of the time

your going to need springs and softer valving.

you can maybe try a Diy kit from smart performance, maybe Dave J will have some options for you

you should have said how many hours you rode. you know it needs a few hours for break in...

It has like 30 hours I was not new

you can maybe try a Diy kit from smart performance, maybe Dave J will have some options for you

I have see some of the dell taco kit but not for a 2012 rmz450, has anyone test this setting on this bike? It will be a good choice since I will save a lot of money for shipping

here is a tip for you! If you don't want to ship the whole fork you could just send in the cartridges and base valve and finish the install yourself. I don't see why you cant' even ship the shock shaft, provided you do your own service work know how to bleed and have source for nitrogen. It will save you some $ on shipping. I'm sure with SPI you can do this or with others, just ask.

Heck you can go as far taking the rod out of the cartridge and send in the rod with the midvalve! To take the rod out, remove the jam nut and use some TEFLON tape, wrap the threads. If you don't have tape use a little grease and push the rod up through the cart.! Wrap it with packing material or bubble wrap and ship. :busted: